DMCA Notice for thehentaigif.com
We respect the intellectual property rights of others just as we expect others to respect our rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via our DMCA Agent listed below.
2. DMCA Agent
Name: TheHentaiGif Address: Global
3. Takedown Notice
If you believe that content available by means of the Website (thehentaigif.com) infringes one or more of your copyrights, please notify us by providing a written notice (“Infringement Notice”) containing the information described below to the designated agent listed above. If thehentaigif.com takes action in response to an Infringement Notice, it will make a good faith attempt to contact the party that made such content available by means of the most recent email address, if any, provided by such party to thehentaigif.com.
Your Infringement Notice must include the following:
- A signature, electronic or physical, of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
- A detailed description of the material that you claim is infringing, with sufficient details to allow us to locate it;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
4. Counter Notification
If content you’ve posted on the website has been taken down due to a copyright complaint, you may file a counter-notification. Please provide the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the content that has been removed and where it was located before removal;
- A statement under the penalty of perjury that you believe the content was removed by mistake or misidentification;
- Your name, address, and phone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original complaint.
5. Repeat Infringers
It is our policy to permanently ban users who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders.